My favorite TV actress right now is definitely Titty Malaysia, I mean the way she switches from playing Jimi Hendrix to Dakota Fanning to Cosmic Milhouse to Dunkin Donuts to Mount Helena and the dead ones? Classic.
also bernard black is basically aziraphale and crowleys child
someedit asked: Combeferre and Eponine
- 1. what they smell like: books, the cheep ink in blue pens
- 2. how they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): on his side. he snores a little. he tends to stay up later then he should.
- 3. what music they enjoy: he was forced to take many classical piano lessons, and while he still appreciates that aesthetic, nowadays he listens to more rock/punk stuff
- 4. how much time they spend getting ready every morning: eh an average amount, unless hes slept through his alarm and then hes been known to be ready and out the door in under 5 minutes
- 5. their favorite thing to collect: obscure fact books like “100 weird prison break outs” or “80 things to do with a rubber band” and stuff
- 6. left or right-handed:. right
- 7. religion (if any): he doesnt believe in anything specificallly but he hasnt ruled anything out
- 8. Favorite sport: i can see him swimming
- 9. favorite touristy thing to do when traveling: go to zoos
- 10. favorite kind of weather: sunny but cool
- 11. a weird/obscure fear they have: geese fuck those teeth man
- 1. what they smell like: her shampoo
- 2. how they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): shes a bit of a bed hog. she goes to sleep reaaally late.
- 3. what music they enjoy: punk. she shows combeferre and joly (a surprise fan) new bands.
- 4. how much time they spend getting ready every morning: anywhere from 0 seconds to two hours.
- 5. their favorite thing to collect: old coins
- 6. left or right-handed:.right
- 7. religion (if any): neeeh
- 8. Favorite sport: soccer. her and her siblings used to play in pick up games in the street.
- 9. favorite touristy thing to do when traveling: shop
- 10. favorite kind of weather: anything but wind
- 11. a weird/obscure fear they have: treebranches falling on cars/houses/people
this is my favourite vine ever